Recent news:

Another two ski jumps closed: is this the end of ski jumping in Harrachov?

FIS Congress 2018: New future perspectives for Nordic Skiing

Planica 7 – More than just a final

The 38th Forum Nordicum in Klingenthal (Deutschland) - What is important for the Olympic winter?

New summer jumping hills in Ironwood and Red Wing to be constructed by 2019

more



Latest updates:

2018-05-25

CZE-LHarrachov

2018-05-20

SVKTatranská Lomnica

SVKŠtrbské Pleso

SVKKráliky

2018-05-18

POL-GSłupsk   NEW!

2018-05-14

ITARoccaraso

2018-05-12

RUSSortavala

2018-05-09

RUSChaykovskiy   NEW!

2018-05-01

GER-SNJohanngeorgenstadt

GER-SNJohanngeorgenstadt   NEW!

2018-04-20

CAN-ONPeterborough

CAN-YTWhitehorse   NEW!

CAN-MBWinnipeg   NEW!

2018-04-19

POL-SWisła   NEW!

2018-04-17

CAN-MBFlin Flon   NEW!

more




Advertisement:





Partner:


Peter Riedel Sports Technology


SkokiPolska.pl


Skispringen-Community Forum

GERGER-SNJohanngeorgenstadt

Lehmergrund

Data | History | Contact | Links | Map | Comments

.

Murmelmühlenschanze:

K-Point: 36 m
Year of construction: 1920

Lehmergrundschanze:

K-Point: 45 m
Tower height: 8 m
Inrun length: 60 m
Inrun angle: 30°
Take-off length: 12 m
Take-off angle: 12°
Take-off height: 3.4 m
Year of construction: 1931
Further jumps: no
Status: destroyed
Plastic matting: no
Ski club: WSV 08 Johanngeorgenstadt

to top

History:

As a replacement for the hill located at the train station of Johanngeorgenstadt, a new ski jumping hill was built in Lehmergrund in 1920. The so-called Murmelmühlenschanze was inaugurated on January 15, 1921, but due to its location on a south-facing slope, snow was melting usually rapidly on it and the hill could not be used frequently.
Thus, the workers sportsmen of the "Rot-Sport-Vereinigung" and the "Wintersport-Interessen-Gemeinschaft" Johanngeorgenstadt cooperated to construct a new ski jump at the northern slope located across of the old Murmelmühlenschanze in 1931. This Lehmergrundschanze had been used for competitions until 1937 and after World War II the remainders of the wooden structure were removed.

to top

Contact:

to top

Links:

to top

Map:

Advertisement:


to top

Comments:

Post comment:

Token:
Name:
Email:
Title:
Post:
bold | italics | underline | link

to top



Social Bookmarks

Copyright © Ski Jumping Hill Archive 2002-2018
www.skijumpinghills.com