|Year of construction:||1928|
|Year of destruction:||1985|
|Ski club:||Dresdner Skiklub, SSV Altenberg|
|Coordinates:||50.762068, 13.753522 ✔|
In the end of the 1920’s this ski jump had been set up for a first time. The construction was lead by the ski club of Dresden and the ski club of Altenberg which started ski jumping with great efforts. Many local competitions were organized and hosted by the two clubs and of course the ski jumping hill was enlarged through the years. But the geographical position only made a maximal K-Point of 28 m possible which the ski jump had until the beginning 1980’s and that was the reason why it was mostly used in its last 20 years as a jump for the youngsters and children who started ski jumping.
1985 it was put down. Today a summer sledge is on the area of the former ski jump.