Recent news:

New Granåsen ski jump in Trondheim inaugurated

Fire destroys ski jumps in Biberau-Biberschlag

Copper Peak: Funding of the renovation finally secured

200 ski jumping facilities in the USA

The Ski Jumping Hill Archive reaches 3000 ski jumping sites!

more


Send us your ski jumping hill photos and information via email!


Latest updates:

2023-05-29

POL-WWarszawa

2023-05-28

NOR-30Kråkerøy   NEW!

NOR-30Langhus   NEW!

POL-GSopot

NOR-34Skreia   NEW!

NOR-30Rygge   NEW!

NOR-30Mysen   NEW!

NOR-34Kolbu

NOR-34Kolbu   NEW!

NOR-30Skotbu   NEW!

2023-05-27

GER-SNSpitzkunnersdorf

GER-SNKottmar

GER-BBBad Freienwalde

NOR-38Skoppum   NEW!

NOR-30Konnerud   NEW!

more



Advertisement:




Partner:

Peter Riedel Sports Technology

SkokiPolska.pl

Skispringen-Community Forum


Advertisement:



GERGER-NIWieda

Hasenwinkel

Data | History | Hill records | Contact | Map | Photo gallery | Comments

.

Wilhelm-Angerstein-Schanzen:

K-Point: 65 m
Year of destruction: 1962
Coordinates: 51.630755, 10.577082 Google Maps OpenStreetMap
K-Point: 53 m
Men Winter Hill record: 57.0 m (Helmut Reichertz GER, 1969-12-28)
Men Summer Hill record: 52.0 m (Franz Biesle GER, 1967-08-06)
52.0 m (Georg Weichert BRD, 1967-09-09)
Plastic matting: yes
Conversions: 1962
Coordinates: 51.630881, 10.576858 Google Maps OpenStreetMap
K-Point: 30 m
Coordinates: 51.631046, 10.576570 Google Maps OpenStreetMap
Further jumps: no
Plastic matting: no
Year of construction: 1957
Conversions: 1962
Status: destroyed
Ski club: WSV Wieda
Coordinates: 51.630755, 10.577082 Google Maps OpenStreetMap

to top

History:

The first ski jumping hill in the small village Wieda in southern Harz was already built at Käseberg in 1912. This natural hill called Brockenblick-Schanze, whose outrun ended in the garden of "Haus zum Brockenblick", now named "Hotel Zur Schanze", was reconstructed in 1923 by newly founded WSV Wieda and used until World War II.
The ski jumping hills at Hasenwinkel, situated about 300 meters from the old hill, were inaugurated on January 19, 1957 and named after Wilhelm Angerstein. Only five years later WSV invested 50,000 DM and 7,000 hours of voluntary work in the reconstruction of the 50-meter hill as the first plastic-covered summer hill of Harz. It was inaugurated on December 15 and 16, 1962, with competition winner Horst Trute from Braunlage setting a hill record of 43 meters. On August 14, 1965 a large summer competition was held and 6,000 spectators attended the victory and hill record of 50 meters by Georg Thoma.

to top

Hill records K53 (Men):

to top

Contact:

to top

Map:

to top

Photo gallery:


Advertisement:


to top

Comments:

Post comment:

Token:
Name:
Email:
Title:
Post:
bold | italics | underline | link

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

to top



Social Bookmarks

Copyright © Ski Jumping Hill Archive 2002-2023
www.skijumpinghills.com