Recent news:

Copper Peak: Funding of the renovation finally secured

200 ski jumping facilities in the USA

The Ski Jumping Hill Archive reaches 3000 ski jumping sites!

New junior hills being developed in China

Reconstruction of Średnia Krokiew at Zakopane completed

more


Send us your ski jumping hill photos and information via email!


Latest updates:

2022-05-26

USA-UTSalt Lake City

USA-IDMcCall   NEW!

USA-CASan Francisco

2022-05-25

CZE-HPec pod Sněžkou

CZE-LHorní Maršov

CZE-HSvoboda nad Úpou

AUT-VTschagguns

GER-THGoßwitz

GER-THKamsdorf

SLOSveti Vid

2022-05-24

SLODrežnica

SLOPredmeja

2022-05-22

CZE-LHarrachov

CZE-LVratislavice nad Nisou

CZE-LJablonec nad Nisou

more



Advertisement:




Partner:

Peter Riedel Sports Technology

SkokiPolska.pl

Skispringen-Community Forum


Advertisement:



GERGER-HEWillingen

Orenberg

Data | History | Hill records | Contact | Map | Photo gallery | Articles | Comments

.

Orenbergschanzen:

K-Point: 45 m
Men Winter Hill record: 50.0 m (Max Häfele GER, 2008)
Ladies Summer Hill record: 53.0 m (Rosa Meyer GER, 2012-06-24)
Coordinates: 51.292694, 8.618528 Google Maps OpenStreetMap
K-Point: 35 m
Ladies Summer Hill record: 29.0 m (Josephin Laue GER, 2012-05-27)
Coordinates: 51.292771, 8.618378 Google Maps OpenStreetMap
Further jumps: K10
Plastic matting: yes
Year of construction: 1937
Conversions: 1946, 1950, 1979, 1997, 2005
Status: operating
Ski club: SC Willingen
Coordinates: 51.292694, 8.618528 Google Maps OpenStreetMap

to top

History:

While the Mühlenkopfschanze, situated in the suburb Stryck, is used for international competitions, the Orenbergschanzen located in the town center are the main training hills for young ski jumpers of Ski-Club Willingen.
The first junior hill at Orenberg was inaugurated on February 28, 1937. Immediately after World War II, it was enlarged and revived in 1946-47. In 1947 Heinrich „Heini“ Schlüter from Willingen set up a new hill record of 46 meters. Only 3 years later, Orenbergschanze was equipped with floodlights, which were inaugurated on October 30, 1950. In subsequent years, night competitions including double and triple jumps were frequently held on Saturdays during winter time.
In 1979 the facility was reconstructed as plastic covered K45 and K35 matting hills for 550,000 D-Marks. In the opening on July 8, 1979 even the German Nordic Combined national team participated. Beside K45 and K35 a K10 children's hill was added in 1997 and the two larger hills were for the first time equipped with new plastic mattings, wooden inruns and metal inrun tracks. In 2003 a ski lift was added and in 2005 the mattings were once again renewed. Every year in summer competitions for the "Orenberg-Cup" are organized.

to top

Contact:

to top

Map:

to top

Photo gallery:

to top

Articles:


Advertisement:


to top

Comments:

Post comment:

Token:
Name:
Email:
Title:
Post:
bold | italics | underline | link

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

4)   Riksta Dikkers   wrote on 2013-04-15 at 16:33:

curse may 2013

Hi, ich wohne in niederlande. Kann jemand mir sagen of der eine kurs 4-5-2013 gibt?

3)   davey stone   wrote on 2013-01-05 at 19:19:

mr.

Hi,ich wohne in freiburg,kann jemand mir sagen wann der nächste kurs for 2013 gibt?

2)   multi   wrote on 2012-11-19 at 13:05:

der

fewfew

1)   Ralf Malz   wrote on 2011-06-26 at 22:19:

langer Anlauf

Für uns Nordhessen, die Hausschanze bei den Mattenschanzen, wobei wir Retteröder (TSV Retterode) ganz schön zu fahren hatten und immer auf Eltern oder Betreuer angewiesen waren. Ein Dank an Hubert Stahlhut (KSV Hessen Kassel), der sich um den Springernachwuchs verdient gemacht hat.

to top



Social Bookmarks

Copyright © Ski Jumping Hill Archive 2002-2022
www.skijumpinghills.com