|Year of construction:||1951|
|Ski club:||TuS Rambach|
|Coordinates:||50.133195, 8.272587 ✔|
Already before World War II people in Rambach jumped on self-made jumping hills. The construction of the ski jump at the foot of Kellerskopf at Rambach in the beginning 1951 was only realized by the help of the American Army, because bulldozers were needed for the large soil movings.
Various skiing competitions of special jumpers and Nordic combined took place on the ski jumping hill which allowed widths of about 30 m. Although the very funny carnival competitions fascinated many spectators and still today some who really saw them speak about it happily. With regular practising on the ski jump the jumpers of the TuS had a good basis for the successful participation in competitions on Hessian and German level. For all the others, just Niko Riedl is named, who succeed in winning 10 Hessian championships in ski jumping.