Recent news:

New junior hills being developed in China

Reconstruction of Średnia Krokiew at Zakopane completed

Works in Hinterzarten are resuming

Inrun tracks at Einsiedeln are renewed

Granåsen getting ready for WSC 2025

more


Send us your ski jumping hill photos and information via email!


Latest updates:

2021-12-05

GER-NIBraunlage

GER-NIBad Sachsa

GER-NIHohegeiß

GER-NISt. Andreasberg

GER-NIBuntenbock

2021-12-04

LATĒrgļi

FIN-LLRovaniemi

2021-12-01

NOR-46Voss

NOR-46Oppheim

POL-KStary Sącz   NEW!

2021-11-30

POL-KStare Bystre   NEW!

POL-SBystra   NEW!

POL-SSzczyrk   NEW!

GER-NIAltenau

POL-KZawoja   NEW!

more



Advertisement:




Partner:

Peter Riedel Sports Technology

SkokiPolska.pl

Skispringen-Community Forum


Advertisement:



CZECZE-UDubí

Data | History | Links | Map | Comments

.

Skokanský Můstek:

K-Point: 48 m
Year of construction: 1956
Operating until: 1968
K48 (1956-1968)K25 (1925-1939)

Further jumps: no
Plastic matting: no
Status: destroyed
Ski club: Sportverein Eichwald, Slovana Dubí, Sportovní klub Dabí
Coordinates: 50.683774, 13.792479 Google Maps OpenStreetMap

to top

History:

As well as in many other place in Erzgebirge (Ore Mountains), the first ski jumping hill in town was built around 1925 by the local German sports club. From then on, frequent HDW competitions were held until World War II.
In the 1930's, the ski jump was very well-known and the best jumpers of the country came to participate in the competitions. For example, the Bronze medallist of the Olympic Winter Games 1928 in St. Moritz, Rudolf Burkert, won a competition in 1930.
In 1956, the ski jump was rebuilt according to the plans of Karel Jarolímek and then had a critical point of 48 meters, which enabled jumps up to 50 meters. From the end of the 1950's, the annual "Day of the Jumps" took place.
From 1959, there was a collaboration with the Skiclub Geissing (former GDR), which got to know about the enlargement of the ski jump and hoped to get to use it. After the winters in the early 1960's already did not offer good snow conditions, the ski jump was left behind unprepared from 1964 on. The last mention in the club chronicle was in 1968.

to top

Links:

to top

Map:


Advertisement:


to top

Comments:

Post comment:

Token:
Name:
Email:
Title:
Post:
bold | italics | underline | link

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

to top



Social Bookmarks

Copyright © Ski Jumping Hill Archive 2002-2021
www.skijumpinghills.com