|Year of construction:||1928|
|Year of construction:||1914|
|Ski club:||TJ Sokol Ostravice|
|Coordinates:||49.537168, 18.403838 ✔|
The first ski jumping hill at Butořanka was already built in 1914. It had a wooden inrun tower and a critical point of 17 meters and has been used until 1928.
The year after, a larger hill of the same type with a critical point of 37 meters was built at Smrčina, which saw many open competitions in the 1930's. The hill record was even 60 meters.
In 1950, a reconstruction according to the draft of Antonín Čevely took place. Over 28,000 and self-made work by Gol, Krygl, Čevely and Pavlica were necessary to finish this project. In the end, a wooden inrun tower with a stone fundament was built. The renewed ski jump had a critical point of 52 meters and saw its first competition in 1954. In the following years, many competitions in course of the Beskydy Cup, the Beskydy Grand Prix and the "Štít Ostravice" took place, until the activities ended around 1970.