Recent news:

2500 ski jumping facilities now online!

The story behind the lost ski jumping hills in Poland

The ski jumping hill dictionary

More than 5000 ski jumping hills in our archives!

Normal hill in North Korea discovered!

more


Send us your ski jumping hill photos and information via email!


Latest updates:

2020-09-25

FRA-VChamonix

NOR-30Jevnaker   NEW!

NOR-50Namsos   NEW!

FRA-NL'Espérou   NEW!

POL-DStudniska   NEW!

2020-09-24

POL-SWisła   NEW!

FIN-LSLaukaa   NEW!

NOR-18Vestvågøy

NOR-15Tingvoll   NEW!

NOR-30Son

2020-09-23

NOR-42Kristiansand   NEW!

NOR-34Ljørdalen   NEW!

NOR-50Namsos   NEW!

NOR-50Grong   NEW!

2020-09-22

NOR-50Namsos   NEW!

more



Advertisement:




Partner:

Peter Riedel Sports Technology

SkokiPolska.pl

Skispringen-Community Forum


Advertisement:



AUTAUT-TAmlach

Data | History | Hill records | Competitions | Contact | Links | Map | Comments

.

Dolomitenschanze:

K-Point: 80 m
Men Longest jump: 84.0 m (Josef Bradl AUT, 1956-01-27)
Men Winter Hill record: 82.5 m (Josef Bradl AUT, 1956-01-28)
Further jumps: no
Plastic matting: no
Year of construction: 1955
Year of destruction: 1965
Status: destroyed
Ski club: SC Lienz
Coordinates: 46.808617, 12.766367 Google Maps OpenStreetMap

to top

History:

Skiclub Lienz was awarded to organize the Austrian Ski Championships of 1956 and for this purpose the Dolomiten-Schanze was constructed at Amlach, at the foot of Rauchkofel mountain, in 1954-55. Works were lead by engineer Alfred Thenius and total construction cost was around 120,000 shillings. The inaugural competition was held on January 28, 1956 with participants from France, Switzerland, Yugoslavia and Austria. Attended by around 6,000 spectators, Sepp Bradl, who also set up the hill record of 82.5 meters, claimed the victory ahead of Andreas Däscher from Switzerland. In February 1956, Bradl then claimed is 14th Austrian title ahead of Walter Habersatter, and ended his active career at the age of 38 years.
Another Austrian championships were held in Lienz-Amlach in 1961. In 1965-66, the ski jumping hill was destroyed during a flooding and not rebuilt again.

to top

Hill records K80 (Men):

to top

Competitions:

to top

Contact:

to top

Links:

to top

Map:


Advertisement:


to top

Comments:

Post comment:

Token:
Name:
Email:
Title:
Post:
bold | italics | underline | link

to top



Social Bookmarks

Copyright © Ski Jumping Hill Archive 2002-2020
www.skijumpinghills.com