|Year of construction:||1928|
|Ski club:||TV Lützow 1880|
|Coordinates:||47.943133, 14.799026 ✔|
At Kreilhof, a small village near Waidhofen, there existed once the largest ski jumping hill of Ybbs valley and for some time even one of Austria's largest. It was built by Fleischanderl brothers and inaugurated in December 1928 by the members of the athletics club (Turnverein) Lützow 1880, who performed jumps up to 23 meters. After a conversion in fall 1933, Kreilhofer Schanze enabled jumps up to 60 meters; probably, there also existed another, smaller ski jump. During 1930s a number of competitions were organized there with high-rank ski jumpers such as Bubi Bradl and hill record holder Andi Krallinger. On February 1, 1936 even a night competition was held with artifical lighting. After World War II the ski jumping hill was probably still used until early 1960s.