Recent news:

The ski jumping hill dictionary

More than 5000 ski jumping hills in our archives!

Normal hill in North Korea discovered!

Renovation of Inselbergschanze possible – future Ladies’ World Cups as well?

From Olympic to junior ski jumps: Construction works in full swing

more


Send us your ski jumping hill photos and information via email!


Latest updates:

2020-05-29

GER-BYLam

GER-BYLam

AUT-OOBad Goisern

AUT-VRiezlern

AUT-VRiezlern

AUT-VRiezlern   NEW!

AUT-VRiezlern   NEW!

2020-05-28

GER-BYZwiesel   NEW!

GER-NWZüschen   NEW!

GER-NWZüschen   NEW!

GER-BYZwiesel

GER-NIZorge   NEW!

GER-THWaffenrod   NEW!

GER-BWVöhrenbach   NEW!

GER-BWVaihingen   NEW!

more



Advertisement:




Partner:

Peter Riedel Sports Technology

SkokiPolska.pl

Skispringen-Community Forum

AUTAUT-KHermagor

Data | History | Hill records | Contact | Map | Comments

.

Wulfeniaschanze:

K-Point: 40 m
Men Winter Hill record: 45.0 m (Hans Baumgartner AUT)
Further jumps: no
Plastic matting: no
Year of construction: 1948
Year of destruction: 1975
Status: destroyed
Ski club: SC Hermagor

to top

History:

The skiing section was the most active group of the 1946 founded Sportclub Hermagor and organized first summit races already in 1947. Since there was a triple-combination of slalom, giant slalom and ski jumping as part of alpine races in these days, it was also necessary to build a ski jumping hill. Thus in 1948 the Wulfeniaschanze at Gomainko grounds on the foot of Eggforst was built in 1948.
The official inauguration only took place on 1951-02-04 and after that many competitions were organized on Wulfeniaschanze. The big international three nation competition of the youth from Italy, Yugoslavia and Austria was the highlight of the 1954 season at Hermagor. The last big triple-combination was the youth championships of Carinthia in 1960.
With the construction of the rope tow at Hermagor in 1955 and the later separation of the alpine and nordic sections the ski jump fell into hibernation. The last ski jumping events took place around 1970, then the hill was slowly dismantled.

to top

Contact:

to top

Map:


Advertisement:


to top

Comments:

Post comment:

Token:
Name:
Email:
Title:
Post:
bold | italics | underline | link

to top



Social Bookmarks

Copyright © Ski Jumping Hill Archive 2002-2020
www.skijumpinghills.com