Recent news:

4000th facility has been added to the Ski Jumping Hill Archive

7000th ski jumping hill added to the Archive!

New Granåsen ski jump in Trondheim inaugurated

Fire destroys ski jumps in Biberau-Biberschlag

Copper Peak: Funding of the renovation finally secured

more


Send us your ski jumping hill photos and information via email!


Latest updates:

2024-06-13

NOR-08Rjukan   NEW!

USA-CODenver

NOR-46Naustdal

2024-06-12

NOR-34Folldal   NEW!

NOR-06Kongsberg

NOR-03Oslo

NOR-20Kirkenes   NEW!

NOR-46Stryn

FRA-AMarkstein   NEW!

RUS-PUfa

USA-MAConcord

2024-06-11

NOR-07Kvelde   NEW!

FIN-LLUtsjoki   NEW!

NOR-50Orkdal

AUT-NOTernitz

more



Advertisement:




Partner:

Peter Riedel Sports Technology

SkokiPolska.pl

Skispringen-Community Forum


Advertisement:



SUISUI-05Arosa

Obersee

Data | History | Contact | Links | Map | Comments

.

Tomelischanze:

K-Point: 30 m
Further jumps: no
Plastic matting: no
Year of construction: 1904
Operating until: 1915
Status: destroyed
Ski club: SC Arosa
Coordinates: 46.78523, 9.67915 Google Maps OpenStreetMap

to top

History:

The first ski jumping competition at Arosa was already held in 1904 at Obersee. The first permanent hill was then Tomelischanze at Obersee, on which jumps of about 30 meters were made between 1910 and 1915. From 1915 to 1930, Bärenbadschanze at the Schafrügg in the area of Hinterwald was used. It allowed jumps up to 56 meters, but was destroyed by an avalanche and a storm in 1930. This was the hour of birth of the Plessurschanze at Müliboden at Hinterwald, which was used from 1930 to 1967. Then, ski jumping activities at Arosa ended.

to top

Contact:

to top

Links:

to top

Map:


Advertisement:


to top

Comments:

Post comment:

Token:
Name:
Email:
Title:
Post:
bold | italics | underline | link

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

to top



Social Bookmarks

Copyright © Ski Jumping Hill Archive 2002-2024
www.skijumpinghills.com