Recent news:

Reconstruction of Średnia Krokiew at Zakopane completed

Works in Hinterzarten are resuming

Inrun tracks at Einsiedeln are renewed

Granåsen getting ready for WSC 2025

Ski Jumping World Cup to return to Iron Mountain

more


Send us your ski jumping hill photos and information via email!


Latest updates:

2021-08-02

NOR-50Stjørdal

2021-07-14

GER-NISt. Andreasberg

GER-NISt. Andreasberg   NEW!

2021-07-13

POL-KZakopane

2021-07-11

GER-SNSeiffen

CZE-LHarrachov

GER-BYBayerisch Eisenstein

2021-07-06

SUI-04Egg   NEW!

2021-07-05

GER-SNOybin

GER-HESiedelsbrunn

GER-SNFalkenstein (Vogtland)   NEW!

GER-SNFalkenstein (Vogtland)

2021-07-03

GER-HEKassel

GER-THBrotterode

2021-06-29

GER-HEMeißner   NEW!

more



Advertisement:




Partner:

Peter Riedel Sports Technology

SkokiPolska.pl

Skispringen-Community Forum


Advertisement:



GERGER-SNSchönheide

Weinberg

Data | History | Hill records | Contact | Map | Comments

.

Weinbergschanze (Karl-Eduard-Flemming-Schanze):

K-Point: 23 m
Men Winter Hill record: 29.0 m (Rainer Spor DDR)
Further jumps: K16
Plastic matting: yes
Year of construction: 1928
Conversions: 1975
Year of destruction: 1990
Status: destroyed
Ski club: SV Schönheide
Coordinates: 50.499306, 12.509000 Google Maps OpenStreetMap

to top

History:

The very first ski jump at Schönheide in Erz Mountains was inaugurated in 1928 with Karl-Eduard-Flemming-Schanze, named after the estate owner, on whose lands the jump had been constructed. First record holder with 11 meters was Walther Glaß (Klingenthal).
From end of 1930’s to 1975 this Weinbergschanze had been constantly converted and enlarged, until it was shaped in its final form in 1975. The last hill record was set up by local hero Rainer Spor from Schönheide with 29 meters. The facility with K23 and K16 had a wooden inrun tower and plastic covering, but already in 1990 it was destructed.
In 1980s there was planned a 70-meter hill at Kuhberg and even the first soil works had started, but then after a change of major, the project was canceled.
Additionally, between 1950 and 1965 there was also “Schanze der Jugend” at Wilzschhaus.

to top

Contact:

to top

Map:


Advertisement:


to top

Comments:

Post comment:

Token:
Name:
Email:
Title:
Post:
bold | italics | underline | link

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

to top



Social Bookmarks

Copyright © Ski Jumping Hill Archive 2002-2021
www.skijumpinghills.com