Recent news:

4000th facility has been added to the Ski Jumping Hill Archive

7000th ski jumping hill added to the Archive!

New Granåsen ski jump in Trondheim inaugurated

Fire destroys ski jumps in Biberau-Biberschlag

Copper Peak: Funding of the renovation finally secured

more


Send us your ski jumping hill photos and information via email!


Latest updates:

2024-05-21

SWE-33Älvsbyn   NEW!

SWE-32Stugun   NEW!

SWE-33Lycksele   NEW!

CROGerovo

RUS-PLysva

FIN-ISAhveninen

NOR-30Ytre Enebakk   NEW!

AUT-STBad Mitterndorf

2024-05-20

AUT-STBad Aussee

2024-05-19

AUT-OOBad Ischl

2024-05-18

AUT-OOBad Goisern

2024-05-17

AUT-OOBad Goisern

AUT-THopfgarten im Brixenthal   NEW!

GER-THBiberau-Biberschlag

AUT-SStrobl   NEW!

more



Advertisement:




Partner:

Peter Riedel Sports Technology

SkokiPolska.pl

Skispringen-Community Forum


Advertisement:



GERGER-BYKreuth am Tegernsee

Data | History | Contact | Map | Comments

.

Tegernseer Tal-Schanze:

K-Point: 65 m
Year of construction: 1949
Coordinates: 47.68695, 11.74120 Google Maps OpenStreetMap
K-Point: 20 m
Coordinates: 47.68710, 11.74210 Google Maps OpenStreetMap

Georg-Diem-Schanze:

K-Point: 35 m
Year of construction: 1938

Schanze auf der Thomawiese:

K-Point: 20 m
Year of construction: 1935
Operating until: 1938
Coordinates: 47.648970, 11.741880 Google Maps OpenStreetMap
Further jumps: no
Plastic matting: no
Status: destroyed
Ski club: Ski Club Kreuth e.V.
Coordinates: 47.68695, 11.74120 Google Maps OpenStreetMap

to top

History:

The first ski jump in Kreuth at Tegernsee was located on the Thomawiese and saw its opening competition on March 17th 1935. Hundreds of spectators came to watch the 46 competitors.
Only three years later, the next ski jump was built. It was located on the backside of Lehmannberg behind the Reich farmyard and was named after Georg Diem, an honorary member of the ski club. This ski jump, on which also the annual Josefi competition took place, was used until the 1950's.
The last and also biggest ski jump was located at the Ringberg and had the name Tegernseer Tal-Schanze. It was opened on January 28th 1950.
All three ski jumps have in common they are very difficult to find and hardly visible anymore. Still, Ski Club Kreuth got popular by the successes of Viktoria Rebensburg, who became an Olympic champion in Alpine Skiing.

to top

Contact:

to top

Map:


Advertisement:


to top

Comments:

Post comment:

Token:
Name:
Email:
Title:
Post:
bold | italics | underline | link

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

to top



Social Bookmarks

Copyright © Ski Jumping Hill Archive 2002-2024
www.skijumpinghills.com