Recent news:

4000th facility has been added to the Ski Jumping Hill Archive

7000th ski jumping hill added to the Archive!

New Granåsen ski jump in Trondheim inaugurated

Fire destroys ski jumps in Biberau-Biberschlag

Copper Peak: Funding of the renovation finally secured

more


Send us your ski jumping hill photos and information via email!


Latest updates:

2026-08-14

ROURâșnov

2026-08-13

ROUPredeal

2026-08-12

ROUPoiana Brașov

2026-08-11

ROUOdorheiu Secuiesc

2026-08-10

ROUMiercurea Ciuc

2026-08-09

ROUVatra Dornei

2026-08-08

ROUBorșa

2026-08-07

ROUValea Strâmbă

ROUSăcele

2026-08-06

ROUSăcele

2026-08-05

ROURâșnov

2026-08-04

POL-KBogdanówka

POL-SPszczyna

2026-08-03

POL-PCzarnków

2026-08-02

POL-FZielona Góra

more



Advertisement:




Partner:

Peter Riedel Sports Technology

SkokiPolska.pl

Skispringen-Community Forum


Advertisement:



CZECZE-LTanvald

Popelnice

Data | History | Hill records | Contact | Map | Photo gallery | Comments

.

Popelnice:

K-Point: 75 m
Men Winter Hill record: 81.0 m (Miroslav Štolba CZE)
Year of construction: 1950
Year of destruction: ca. 1955
Coordinates: 50.733333, 15.316944 Google Maps OpenStreetMap
K-Point: ca. 40 m
Year of construction: 1950
Year of destruction: ca. 1952
Coordinates: 50.733056, 15.316667 Google Maps OpenStreetMap
Further jumps: no
Plastic matting: no
Status: destroyed
Ski club: SC Tanvald, TJ Seba Tanvald
Coordinates: 50.733333, 15.316944 Google Maps OpenStreetMap

to top

History:

The first ski jump at Tanvald was built up at Ždar in 1948 as a K38 hill and used until about 1978.
Then in Popelnice, a district of Tanvald, a large hill ski jump K75 was constructed in 1950. In middle 1950’s ski jumping activities were already stopped there.
In 1975 in a new home settlement (Czech "Sídliště") called Výšina a plastic covered ski jumping facility with a K40 and K26 hill was constructed. Young jumpers of Tanvald were practising there frequently, but after the political turnaround in 1990 the ski club didn’t manage to keep the jumps working and finally in 1997 both steel inrun towers were dismantled.

to top

Contact:

to top

Map:

to top

Photo gallery:


Advertisement:


to top

Comments:

Post comment:

Token:
Name:
Email:
Title:
Post:
bold | italics | underline | link

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

to top



Social Bookmarks

Copyright © Ski Jumping Hill Archive 2002-2026
www.skijumpinghills.com