Recent news:

4000th facility has been added to the Ski Jumping Hill Archive

7000th ski jumping hill added to the Archive!

New Granåsen ski jump in Trondheim inaugurated

Fire destroys ski jumps in Biberau-Biberschlag

Copper Peak: Funding of the renovation finally secured

more


Send us your ski jumping hill photos and information via email!


Latest updates:

2026-08-14

ROURâșnov

2026-08-13

ROUPredeal

2026-08-12

ROUPoiana Brașov

2026-08-11

ROUOdorheiu Secuiesc

2026-08-10

ROUMiercurea Ciuc

2026-08-09

ROUVatra Dornei

2026-08-08

ROUBorșa

2026-08-07

ROUValea Strâmbă

ROUSăcele

2026-08-06

ROUSăcele

2026-08-05

ROURâșnov

2026-08-04

POL-KBogdanówka

POL-SPszczyna

2026-08-03

POL-PCzarnków

2026-08-02

POL-FZielona Góra

more



Advertisement:




Partner:

Peter Riedel Sports Technology

SkokiPolska.pl

Skispringen-Community Forum


Advertisement:



CZECZE-LJilemnice

pod Lázněmi

Data | History | Map | Photo gallery | Comments

.

Můstek pod Lázněmi:

K-Point: 20 m
Further jumps: K10
Plastic matting: no
Year of construction: 1960
Status: destroyed
Ski club: Ski Klub Jilemnice
Coordinates: 50.611879, 15.509829 Google Maps OpenStreetMap

to top

History:

At Jilemnice the first ski jumping hill "na Kozinci" was constructed in 1914. It allowed jumps up to 30 meters.
Taking Selfranga ski jump at Klosters, Switzerland, as a role model, K. Matějka built up the new hill "na Chmelnici" in 1922. This ski jump had a large inrun tower and in 1929 Sigmund Ruud jumped a hill record of 51 meters. Afterwards the jump was converted, the landing hill moved upwards for 10 meters and a judge’s tower was constructed. For this conversion the two engineers Hykš and Jarolímek were in charge and S. Ruud was operating advisory. Very strange with this jump is that it is spread over the territories of the three villages Víchová nad Jizerou, Hrabačov and Dolní Štepanice belonging to Jilemnice. In 1931 a large competition was organized with an attendance of even 30,000 spectators. On top were Sigmund Ruud and A. Bartoněm from Vysoké.
After World War II Karel Jarolímek made plans for the reconstruction of the ski jumping hill. These were realized in 1952 as a K50 with steel-made inrun tower and a stone-made take-off.
Furthermore a small ski hill was build near the railway bridge in early 1960's. The "pod lázněmi" hill was projected by Josef Zíta and relicts are still visible today.

to top

Map:

to top

Photo gallery:


Advertisement:


to top

Comments:

Post comment:

Token:
Name:
Email:
Title:
Post:
bold | italics | underline | link

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

to top



Social Bookmarks

Copyright © Ski Jumping Hill Archive 2002-2026
www.skijumpinghills.com