|Hill record:||44.0 m (144 ft) (Andrew Urlaub , 2016-01-16)|
|Further jumps:||K30, K15, K7|
|Ski club:||Eau Claire Ski Club, Flying Eagles|
Already in 1890 the first ski jumping hill at Eau Claire in Wisconsin was used on Third Ward Hill in Carson Park. Then in 1950 there was Hendrickson Hill, which was replaced by still today existing large competitive jump Silver Mine Hill in 1969.
The ski jumping facility at Mt. Washington was completely converted from 2006 to 2008 and now consists of four ski jumps K40, K30, 15 and K7 on which the young jumpers of “Flying Eagles” are trained.