Recent news:

Normal hill in North Korea discovered!

Renovation of Inselbergschanze possible – future Ladies’ World Cups as well?

From Olympic to junior ski jumps: Construction works in full swing

Construction of Olympic ski jumps for Beijing 2022 makes progress

Nordic Ski World Championships 2021 in Oberstdorf: Conversion has started

more


Send us your ski jumping hill photos and information via email!


Latest updates:

2020-01-16

ROUBorşa

NOR-04Våler

SWESollentuna

2020-01-14

UKRVorokhta

2020-01-12

CHNJilin

HUNSátoraljaújhely

HUNLillafüred

2020-01-11

FIN-LSHarjavalta

POL-DSzklarska Poręba

RUSKudymkar

POL-EŁódź

POL-RStrachocina

USA-CTSalisbury

LATSigulda

LATPļaviņas

more



Advertisement:




Partner:

Peter Riedel Sports Technology

SkokiPolska.pl

Skispringen-Community Forum


Advertisement:



SUILangenbruck

Freichelen

Data | History | Hill records | Competitions | Contact | Map | Photo gallery | Comments

.

Freichelenschanzen:

K-Point: 75 m
Men Winter Hill record: 83.0 m (2000, NJ-NC-SUI)
K-Point: 50 m
Men Winter Hill record: 53.5 m (Fabien Ballif SUI)
Further jumps: K25
Plastic matting: no
Year of construction: 1963
Year of destruction: 2010
Status: out of order
Ski club: SC Langenbruck

to top

History:

The SCL was founded in 1909. It is one of the oldest ski clubs of Switzerland and also one of the oldest clubs at Langenbruck. The first ski jumping hill at Langenbruck was 1911 built Erica­-Schanze, located behind Hotel Erica. Later the large Erzenbergschanze followed, where Sigmund Ruud set up a hill record of 69 meters in 1931. In 1940's there were two ski jumps with K-Points of 76 and 41 meters.
In 1955 with renovated Erzenbergschanze Switzerland's largest ski jump was opened. Its modern hill profile was calculated on K90 by Prof. Straumann and an early hill record was 84 m by Andreas Däscher. In 1950’s there regularily the world’s ski jumping elite competed, but today the former ski jumping hill does no longer exist.
The 3 Frechelen-Schanzen were built in 1963, then in 1987 the judges tower was reconstructed and in 1997 a floodlight was added to the facility in order to promote night competitions. With these ski jumping hills Langenbruck had the only homologated ski jumping facility in whole northwest Switzerland.
After the last official competition on the large hill took place already back in 2000 with Swiss Junior Championships of Nordic Combined, the final decision to close the hill fell in December 2010. Due to a lack of young jumpers and the old-fashioned condition the jumping facility will be torn down, only the take-off will remain as a relict.

to top

Hill records K75 (Men):

to top

Competitions:

to top

Contact:

to top

Map:

to top

Photo gallery:


Advertisement:


to top

Comments:

Post comment:

Token:
Name:
Email:
Title:
Post:
bold | italics | underline | link
4)   Zbal   wrote on 2011-12-05 at 14:33:

K75

Jej, jakie zawody! Szkoda, że macie tylko takie dane.:)

3)   Artur   wrote on 2011-12-05 at 13:05:

K75

Jak dla mnie jest ona zdecydowanie za mała jak na K75.

A swoją drogą ciekawe, że wiecie ile wynosi rekord tej skoczni, wiecie w którym roku został ustanowiony i nawet w jakich zawodach, a nie znacie rekordzisty. Ciekawa sprawa.

2)   skisprungschanzen.com   wrote on 2011-12-05 at 11:04:

Most of the photos show K75. The big stone-made take-off is K75, the smaller one K50 and K25 is located on the right of both larger hills.

1)   Artur   wrote on 2011-12-04 at 20:15:

Skocznia K75

Ale żadne zdjęcie nie prezentuje skoczni K75?

to top



Social Bookmarks

Copyright © Ski Jumping Hill Archive 2002-2020
www.skijumpinghills.com