|Year of construction:||1905|
|Year of destruction:||1955|
|Ski club:||SC Alpina St. Moritz|
|Coordinates:||46.481798, 9.821643 ✔|
The first snow jumping hill at St. Moritz was set up by Philip Mark already in 1895, not far from Cresta Run. In the same year wooden Keiller-Schanze could be opened and first official competitions where organized.
In 1903 the Skiclub Alpina St. Moritz was founded and two years later Julierschanze was constructed nearby the town next to Hotel Suvretta House. The inauguration was celebrated on 1906-01-21 and in the beginning jumps on around 20 meters where realized, later more than 40 m.
The 1926 completely new-built and larger Olympic hill was constructed at another place, in the suburb St. Moritz Bad. The old Julierschanze at the beginning of the village rested until the end of 1950's and was used for practising and entertainment of visitors and tourists. Still today the very last bits of the hill are recognisable.