|Ski club:||SC Clariden Linthal|
|Coordinates:||46.91836, 9.00128 ✔|
Clariden-Schanze at Linthal in Glarus canton presumably existed since 1930s and was located next to the tower of the church, which was destroyed in 1906. In 1975, the two ski jumping hills were converted, the larger hill as a K40. The Skiing Association of East Switzerland (OSSV) organized its championships there in 1955 and 1976, among others. The ski jumping hills have been deconstructed a long time ago.