|Year of construction:||1934|
|Ski club:||Skiclub Langnau-Albis|
|Coordinates:||47.273820, 8.522790 ✔|
For the touristic development of the Albis pass, there were plans to build a train up from Langnau to Albis during 1930s - which were however never realized. During that time, Skiclub Langnau-Albis was already running winter sports activities on Albis. In mid-1930s there was already a ski jumping hill - presumably called Hochwacht-Schanze. After World War II, an alpine tow was installed on the pass in 1955, which was closed and removed in 1989. The further whereabouts of the ski jump are unknown.