|Hill record:||79.0 m (1987)|
|Year of construction:||1923|
|Year of destruction:||2011|
|Ski club:||Skiclub Lenk|
|Coordinates:||46.454002, 7.450029 ✔|
The first ski jumping hill of Lenk was constructed by SC Lenk below the "Halten" in 1923. After a serious accident at a competition in 1925 the jump was converted. The same happened once again in 1928, but this time money for another modernization was lacking. Only for the ski championships of "Oberland" in 1938 the hill was improved.
Wildhornschanze was enlarged from K60 into K75 after World War II. During a night event as a part of the Oberland tournament a hill record of 79 meters was set up in 1987. After a long period of rest of the Wildhornschanze, a competition of Allianz Suisse Trophy was organized on the K75 in January 2005. But since big investments would have been necessary to keep the ski jump for the future, it was finally dismantled in spring 2011.