|Hill record:||87.0 m (Georges Jaquiéry )|
|Year of construction:||1914|
|Conversions:||1922, 1929, 1935, 1973|
|Ski club:||SC Sainte-Croix|
|Coordinates:||46.828396, 6.515021 ✔|
The first ski jumping hill of 1904 founded ski club at Swiss Sainte-Croix was located at Mont-des-Cerfs.
The Tremplin du Châble in was inaugurated in 1914 and at this occasion the local sportsman William Calame jumped a first hill record of 33 meters. For Swiss Championships in 1923 the hill was enlarged and in 1924 René Morard even landed at 57 meters. In 1930 a competition attended by thousands of spectators was hosted on Tremplin du Châble in order to celebrate a factory opening, at which Norway’s Asbjörn and Birger Ruud were participating, too. During a hurricane in 1935 the ski jump was seriously damaged and then reconstructed with a K-Point of 65 meters.
In the following decades the ski jumping hill was still busy and after a conversion in 1973 even jumps around 90 meters were possible. In 1977 the very first Nordic Junior WSC were organized at Sainte-Croix and on Tremplin du Châble. The ski jump was then still used until 1980's.