|Summer hill record:||80.5 m (Petr Chaadaev , 2010-09-04, N-RUS)|
|Year of construction:||1956|
|Further jumps:||K50, K20, K10|
|Ski club:||Moskva ShVSM, Moskva WVSM|
The ski jumping hill at the hills of Lenin Mountains above the Moskva river was built in 1956 and covered with plastic mattings. The ski jump was nearly exclusively used for national competitions and mainly as a training centre. Although the facility had a FIS certificate, there had been no international tournaments from 1961 until 1990.
In the beginning 1990’s an international Nordic Combined competition was hosted there, which will be kept in bad memory because of wind caprioles, an outdated hill profile and finally organization problems. Despite the Russian Ski Federation stands to this ski jumping hill, although there are plans for a complete new construction of a ski jump at Moscow.
In summer 2010 the K72 was covered with new plastic mattings and it should have been included in the new Ladies World Cup 2011/2012, but this idea was rejected. The landing slope of the jumping hill was damaged by a fire in early May 2012.