|Hill record:||73.0 m (Pavel Kustov )|
|Year of construction:||1960|
|Conversions:||1964, 1975, 1978|
|Hill record:||36.0 m|
|Year of construction:||1954|
|Year of construction:||1940|
|Further jumps:||K30, K20, K10|
The first ski jump at Ivanov Log at Kizel was constructed in 1940 and permitted jumps up to 20 meters. In 1954 a 40 meter hill was added and on November 27, 1960 the 60 meter hill was inuagurated. That one was further converted in 1964, 1975 and 1978.
Since Ugolvek ski jumping facility is meanwhile in a bad condition, it is going to be modernized and converted. The K60 will be enlarged into a K83. Eventually also a 120 meter hill will be build. If the new jump is build, there could be be a kind of Four Hills Tournament in Perm area on the jumps in Kizel, Berezniki, Lysva and Nizhny-Tagil. Works on K20, K52 and the chair lift have started in fall 2013.