|Hill record:||45.0 m (Czesław Janik , 1970-01-11)|
|Year of construction:||1954|
|Year of destruction:||2006|
|Ski club:||KS Budowlani|
|Coordinates:||50.839851, 20.602497 ✔|
The Pierścienica was first built up as wooden ski jumping hill and inaugurated on February 14, 1954. In 1970 the facility was enlarged and the inrun tower replaced by a concrete construction planned by Ing. Jerzy Muniak. But afterwards the hill was only rarely used and the very last competition finally took place in 1977. As the photos show, there are even trees on the landing hill and the tower stands out of a forest. After all attempts to reanimate the hill failed, also the inrun tower was destroyed on 2006-09-19.