|Year of construction:||1933|
|Ski club:||Lötzener Skivereinigung|
|Coordinates:||54.006611, 21.741333 ✔|
When the "Lötzener Skivereinigung" was founded in 1930-31, wintersports in the district of Lötzen (pl. Giżycko) in former East Prussia began to flourish. After only a few years the small practising ski hill in the town forest of Lötzen had become to small for local ski jumpers, and a suitable location for new ski jumping hill was found with the step slopes of Lake Niegocin (ger. Löwentinsee). Thus Pruzzenschanze with its wooden inrun tower was constructed at Strzelce forest near Wilkasy (ger. Wilkassen). Its tower was remarkable even from afar. Competitions, such as the East Prussian championships in 1934, were attended by thousands of spectators.