|Year of construction:||1932|
|Year of destruction:||1945|
|Coordinates:||54.192459, 21.765035 ✔|
The first provisional hill in Węgorzewo (then Angerburg) was established at the turn of the 20's and 30's. The professional facility was built in 1932, thanks to the initiative of local jumpers, among whom was the son of the mayor Otto Laudon - Heinz. In the first competition in February 1932, the longest jump, 17 m, was made by the Ringeltaube from Koenigsberg. The ski jump was burned down as a result of war turmoil in 1945.