Recent news:

From Olympic to junior ski jumps: Construction works in full swing

Construction of Olympic ski jumps for Beijing 2022 in full swing!

Nordic Ski World Championships 2021 in Oberstdorf: Conversion has started

2000 ski jumping facilities in the archive!

All or nothing: Braunlage tries to make the dream of a large hill become true

more


Send us your ski jumping hill photos and information via email!


Latest updates:

2019-09-20

GER-THBenshausen

JPN-01Bihoro

2019-09-19

GER-THKleinschmalkalden

2019-09-18

GER-THKleinschmalkalden

2019-09-17

SVKSvätý Jur

2019-09-16

SVKBratislava

2019-09-15

SVKBratislava

2019-09-14

CZE-ZValašská Bystřice

2019-09-13

SLOVelenje

CZE-ZMalá Lhota

2019-09-12

CZE-TOstravice

SWESkellefteå

SLOBraslovče

SLOLog pod Mangartom

SLOHudeje

more



Advertisement:




Partner:

Peter Riedel Sports Technology

SkokiPolska.pl

Skispringen-Community Forum


Advertisement:



POLPOL-KLimanowa

Siwy Brzeg

Data | History | Hill records | Map | Photo gallery | Comments

.

Siwy Brzeg:

K-Point: 35 m
Men Winter Hill record: 41.0 m (Mieczysław Kozdruń POL)
Further jumps: no
Plastic matting: no
Year of construction: 1941
Status: destroyed

to top

History:

The first natural ski jumping hill at Siwy Brzeg in Limanowa was formed before 1939 on the initiative of the well-known ski jumper, later coach of the Polish national ski jumping team, Mieczysław Kozdruń. In the 1941/42 season, Kozdruń led to the construction of a new hill with a wooden structure on the slope behind the current House of Culture. The unofficial record was held by the constructor himself and amounted to 41 m. The construction of the hill began to disintegrate in 1949-50. In the first half of the 1950s, the Kraków's district of the Polish Ski Association secured financing for the reconstruction of the ski jump. The design of the new 30-meter hill was prepared by a well-known expert Ing. Jerzy Muniak. A local competition was often held on the new facility. The hill started to fall into disrepair in the mid-1960s, and in the 1970s it was pulled down.

to top

Map:

to top

Photo gallery:


Advertisement:


to top

Comments:

Post comment:

Token:
Name:
Email:
Title:
Post:
bold | italics | underline | link

to top



Social Bookmarks

Copyright © Ski Jumping Hill Archive 2002-2019
www.skijumpinghills.com