|Hill Size:||HS 94|
|Hill record:||94.5 m (Adam Małysz , 2004-01-29, N-POL)|
|Inrun length:||85 m|
|Take-off height:||2.2 m|
|Year of construction:||2000|
|Status:||out of order|
|Coordinates:||50.768339, 15.740931 ✔|
In 1912, a ski jumping hill was built in Krummhübel (now Karpacz), named "Koppenschanze" or "Schneekoppenschanze" after the nearby mountain "Schneekoppe" (pl.: Śnieżka). The opening competition took place on February 4, 1913, and the longest jump at that time was done by the American Oliver Perry-Smith. The ski jump was enlarged twice, in 1920 and 1932, and a wooden inrun was built. After World War II when Krummhübel came under Polish administration as Karpacz, in place of the old German hill, a new facility with a wooden tower was built under the supervision of Stanisław Marusarz. Due to the destruction of the tower by a storm, the facility was closed in 1963. In 1979, a new ski jump with a steel tower designed by engineer Zachorodny. The author of the profile was a former ski jumper, Jacek Włodyga, later FIS expert. The neglected facility was renovated in 1997 on the occasion of the 1998 National Youth Olympics, and another major modernization took place in 2000. The ski jump, with a new K-point at 85 meters, received FIS homologation and Junior World Championships 2001 was held there. The last jumps at Orlinek took place in 2010.