|Year of construction:||1905|
|Conversions:||1946, 1953, 1981|
|Ski club:||Stokke IL|
|Coordinates:||59.225073, 10.330174 ✔|
Already in 1905 at Stokke the first ski jumps where set up at Stensrudbakken. In 1981 an all-embracing renovation of the ski jumping facility then called Melsombakken took place and the large jump was converted into K55. After the jumps had been unused since early 1990’s, in 2007 ski jumping activities were restarted and there are even plans to cover the hills with new plastic mattings.