|Hill record:||56.0 m (Reidar Andersen , 1936)|
|Year of construction:||1911|
|Operating until:||Ca. 1960|
|Ski club:||Rjukan IL|
|Coordinates:||59.880843, 8.621124 ✔|
Ingolfslandbakken, also known as Rjukanbakken, was built in 1911 and used in 1912 for the first time.
For 1918, Rjukan IL received the honor to host the Norwegian National Championships. Therefor, grandstands were built as well as a judges' tower and stairs up the landing slope. In addition to that, the inrun tower was moved up by twelve meters, which also enabled longer jumps.
In course of the second conversion, the grandstands were removed in December 1930. But in February 1931, floodlights were installed. So, Ingolfslandbakken became one of the first ski jumps ever, which also could be used by night.
The ski jump was used until the early 1960's, but it is not clear when exactly it was demolished. Also due to the fact that the landing slope was used by slalom skiers after the jumping activities have ended. In 1982, a kindergarten was build in the former outrun area.