Recent news:

Fire destroys ski jumps in Biberau-Biberschlag

Copper Peak: Funding of the renovation finally secured

200 ski jumping facilities in the USA

The Ski Jumping Hill Archive reaches 3000 ski jumping sites!

New junior hills being developed in China

more


Send us your ski jumping hill photos and information via email!


Latest updates:

2022-10-05

ITABormio   NEW!

NOR-34Elverum

2022-10-04

SLORazvanje   NEW!

ITAPonte di Legno   NEW!

POL-ROdrzykoń   NEW!

NOR-30Dal

CZE-LVratislavice nad Nisou

2022-10-03

NOR-34Våler

2022-10-02

CZE-LLiberec

ITAToblach

FIN-ESHelsinki

NOR-30Jessheim

2022-10-01

NOR-50Trondheim

NOR-03Oslo

2022-09-30

NOR-03Oslo

more



Advertisement:




Partner:

Peter Riedel Sports Technology

SkokiPolska.pl

Skispringen-Community Forum


Advertisement:



NORNOR-38Larvik

Fram

Data | History | Map | Comments

.

Store Fram:

K-Point: ca. 40 m
Coordinates: 59.063170, 10.065420 Google Maps OpenStreetMap

Lille Fram:

K-Point: 32 m
Coordinates: 59.056720, 10.063840 Google Maps OpenStreetMap
Further jumps: no
Plastic matting: no
Year of construction: 1930's
Conversions: ca. 1970
Operating until: 1980
Year of destruction: 1987
Status: destroyed
Ski club: IF Fram
Coordinates: 59.063170, 10.065420 Google Maps OpenStreetMap

to top

History:

In the early 1930's, Fram IF had two ski jumping hills. Both faced towards the nearby river Lågen, where the large hill was located a bit more northern. In the early 1950's, the activity moved more and more to the smaller hill, which was also due to the difficult preparation of the bigger hill, especially in winters with less snow than usual. In addition to that, the smaller hill was equipped with artificial lighting, which made it even more attractive.
At the end of the 1960's, the facility was renovated and improved. An inrun tower with impregnated materials was erected, which allowed jumps up to 35 meters. Unfortunately, this tower suffered a lot from vandalism, which made it more and more difficult and expensive for the club to prepare the hill. The final event here took place in 1980 and the facility was demolished in 1987, so that the new Yttersøveien could be built.

to top

Map:


Advertisement:


to top

Comments:

Post comment:

Token:
Name:
Email:
Title:
Post:
bold | italics | underline | link

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

to top



Social Bookmarks

Copyright © Ski Jumping Hill Archive 2002-2022
www.skijumpinghills.com