Recent news:

4000th facility has been added to the Ski Jumping Hill Archive

7000th ski jumping hill added to the Archive!

New Granåsen ski jump in Trondheim inaugurated

Fire destroys ski jumps in Biberau-Biberschlag

Copper Peak: Funding of the renovation finally secured

more


Send us your ski jumping hill photos and information via email!


Latest updates:

2024-05-17

AUT-OOBad Goisern

AUT-THopfgarten im Brixenthal   NEW!

GER-THBiberau-Biberschlag

AUT-SStrobl   NEW!

AUT-NOTernitz   NEW!

AUT-STMitterbach am Erlaufsee   NEW!

NOR-42Grimstad   NEW!

NOR-34Åsvang   NEW!

NOR-30Fredrikstad   NEW!

NOR-30Lier   NEW!

NOR-30Lunner   NEW!

RUS-PLeninskaya Iskra

GER-BBRauen

2024-05-16

FIN-ESSarvitaipale   NEW!

FIN-ESElimäki   NEW!

more



Advertisement:




Partner:

Peter Riedel Sports Technology

SkokiPolska.pl

Skispringen-Community Forum


Advertisement:



NORNOR-30Eidsvoll Verk

Lysakerbakken

Data | History | Contact | Links | Map | Photo gallery | Comments

.

Lysakerbakken:

K-Point: 45 m
Year of destruction: ca. 2009
Status: destroyed
Further jumps: K27, K13, K7
Plastic matting: no
Year of construction: 1950
Conversions: 1983, 2009, 2011
Status: out of order
Ski club: Eidsvold Værks Skiklub
Coordinates: 60.279091, 11.147647 Google Maps OpenStreetMap

to top

History:

Already at the end of the 19th century ski jumpers performed on Matsbakken at Eidsvoll, where the first jumps were made on 1882-01-13. In 1892 Magobakken was inaugurated and then used until 1930’s. Best jumper of these times was Paul Braaten who won the Holmenkollem medal and the king’s trophy between 1899 and 1902.
Lysakerbakken has been used for ski jumping for around 100 years now, whereby the ski jumping facility in today's shape was created from 1950 onwards. The 37 meter hill, which cannot be used anymore, was built up in 1980 and in summer 2009 the ski jumps were modernized completely. The K27 ski jump was modernized in 2011.

to top

Contact:

to top

Links:

to top

Map:

to top

Photo gallery:


Advertisement:


to top

Comments:

Post comment:

Token:
Name:
Email:
Title:
Post:
bold | italics | underline | link

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

2)   Vetle   wrote on 2012-02-20 at 21:14:

k27

The k27 has now been modernized again, and we built gates, and new stairs. There are total 8 gates, and new lights at the top.

1)   Karo   wrote on 2011-03-16 at 08:20:

Die K45 gibt es nicht mehr (abgerissen)

to top



Social Bookmarks

Copyright © Ski Jumping Hill Archive 2002-2024
www.skijumpinghills.com