Recent news:

Olympic Games 2022 in Beijing - the ski jumping venue

Heini-Klopfer-Schanze to be re-built

First jumps on modernized large hill at Oberhof

New ski jumping facility construction in Kazakhstan advancing

Renewal of NAZ Eisenerz starting

more



Latest updates:

2015-08-30

GER-SNBockau

CZE-LPříchovice

NOR-18Sortland

2015-08-01

GER-NWMüllenbach

GER-BYBischofsgrün

CHNZhangjiakou

2015-07-31

POL-SWisła

2015-07-25

GER-NWEckenhagen

2015-07-21

CZE-LHarrachov

2015-07-18

GER-THSchirnrod

FIN-OLVuokatti

GER-THOberhof

2015-07-12

GER-HEUsseln

AUT-STEisenerz

AUT-TEhrwald

more



Partner:



Skispringen-Community Forum



Advertisement:


NORNOR-04Elverum

Data | History | Contact | Map | Photo gallery | Comments

.

Ydalir Hoppbakken:

K-Point: 38 m
Year of construction: 1956
Conversions: 1979
Further jumps: K18
Status: operating

Hermanshulua:

K-Point: 22 m
Year of construction: 1945
Conversions: 2000, 2011, 2013
Further jumps: K17, K7
Status: operating
Plastic matting: yes

Grindalsbakken:

K-Point: 20 m
Year of construction: 1980
Status: destroyed
Further jumps: no
Plastic matting: no
Ski club: Elverum IL Hopp

to top

History:

The ski jumping department of Elverum IL was already founded in 1893, but after a long break the education of young jumpers was restarted in 1999 and for this occasion the 1945 constructed Hermanshulua facility was rebuilt and modernized. Beside these ski jumping hills K21, K15 and K5 also Ydalir Hoppbakken, which is situated only 100 meters from the other three hills, is used for jumping. For the Ydalir K38 ski jump plastic mattings of Solbergbakken at Bærum have been bought, but not installed already.
The Grindalsbakken is already closed and its inrun tower was removed in 2004.
Hermanshulua K17 became the first plastic covered ski jump of Fylke Hedmark in 2011 and K22 also followed in 2013.


Strandbakken: K30, K26, Year of construction: 1956
Biskopbakken: K12, Year of construction: 1960
Hanstad skole: K12, Year of construction: 1982
Melåsberget skole: K10, Year of construction: 1966

to top

Contact:

to top

Map:

to top

Photo gallery:


Advertisement:


to top

Comments:

Post comment:

Token:
Name:
Email:
Title:
Post:
bold | italics | underline | link

to top



Social Bookmarks

Copyright © Ski Jumping Hill Archive 2002-2015
www.skijumpinghills.com