|Hill Size:||HS 48|
|Further jumps:||K20, K10|
|Year of construction:||1919|
|Conversions:||1929, 1950, 1958, 1962|
|Year of destruction:||1974|
|Ski club:||Bækkelagets SK|
|Coordinates:||59.879659, 10.817059 ✔|
The Bekkelagsbakken in Lambertseter in the south of Oslo was constructed by Bækkelagets SK in 1919. In 1929 another two and in 1950 the fourth and last ski jump was added. On February 1927, the first of the well-known Bekkelagsrennet took place. During the best years, 6000 spectators and 1500 (!) participants came there to be part of these events. In 1958, the floodlights were installed.
In 1960, the inrun tower of the second biggest hill collapsed, while jumpers were having a training session there. 13 boys were injured and eventually,in 1962, the wooden inrun tower was replaced by a concrete structure.
The final competition took place in 1972 and in 1974 the ski jump had to be dismantled, since the new Europaveien expressway (E6) was constructed through the outrun. Still today there are ski jumping activities at BSK, the young athletes mostly practise now on Linderudkollen.