|Coordinates:||43.195275, 140.771117 ✔|
Yoichi on Hokkaido was founded in 1934 by the legendary Japanese whisky figure Masataka Taketsuru. There existed the Sakuragaoka ski jumping facility, which was named after Taketsuru. On these jumps ski jumping legend Yukio Kasaya learned his sport, as well as many other world class jumpers of 1990's.
In 1967 the wooden construction was replaced by a steel-build one. After the Olympic triumph at Sapporo in 1972 the facility was renamed after Kasaya.
In 2000 the whole ski jumping complex was rebuilt 200 m apart with a plastic covered K50 and a K30.