Recent news:

From Olympic to junior ski jumps: Construction works in full swing

Construction of Olympic ski jumps for Beijing 2022 in full swing!

Nordic Ski World Championships 2021 in Oberstdorf: Conversion has started

2000 ski jumping facilities in the archive!

All or nothing: Braunlage tries to make the dream of a large hill become true

more


Send us your ski jumping hill photos and information via email!


Latest updates:

2019-09-21

CZE-TDolní Lištná   NEW!

2019-09-20

GER-THBenshausen

JPN-01Bihoro

2019-09-19

GER-THKleinschmalkalden

2019-09-18

GER-THKleinschmalkalden

2019-09-17

SVKSvätý Jur

2019-09-16

SVKBratislava

2019-09-15

SVKBratislava

2019-09-14

CZE-ZValašská Bystřice

2019-09-13

SLOVelenje

CZE-ZMalá Lhota

2019-09-12

CZE-TOstravice

SWESkellefteå

SLOBraslovče

SLOLog pod Mangartom

more



Advertisement:




Partner:

Peter Riedel Sports Technology

SkokiPolska.pl

Skispringen-Community Forum


Advertisement:



JPNJPN-01Kutchan

Data | History | Hill records | Competitions | Map | Photo gallery | Comments

.

Asahigaoka:

K-Point: 84 m
Men Winter Hill record: 89.0 m (Naoki Yasuzaki JPN, 1994)
Year of construction: 1963
Conversions: 1970
Further jumps: K44, K34
Plastic matting: no
Year of construction: 1952
Status: out of order
Ski club: Asahigaoka Park

to top

History:

The first ski jumping hill at Kutchan/Kucchan town on Hokkaido island, which is today mainly popular for its Niseko Alpine Ski Resort, was set up in 1934.
In the year of 1952 a new 30 meter hill was constructed at Asahigaoka Park. The 60 meter ski jump was then set up in 1963 and later enlarged into a k84 for the organization of a national winter sports festival. The most famous yearly organized competition was the major’s cup of Kutchan Town which was hosted from 1964 to 1996. Since then ski jumping complex with the remarkable red inrun tower has only been dilapidating.

to top

Competitions:

to top

Map:

to top

Photo gallery:


Advertisement:


to top

Comments:

Post comment:

Token:
Name:
Email:
Title:
Post:
bold | italics | underline | link
1)   wakimasa   wrote on 2013-05-25 at 13:48:

I'd like a correction

Weitere Schanzen:
There were two of K=44andK34

It was built Te K75 in 1963 and was renovated in 1970 to K84.

to top



Social Bookmarks

Copyright © Ski Jumping Hill Archive 2002-2019
www.skijumpinghills.com