|Hill record:||57.0 m|
|Year of construction:||1925|
|Year of destruction:||1960|
|Ski club:||WSC 07 Ruhla|
|Coordinates:||50.898256, 10.355832 ✔|
This natural ski jumping hill was built up in around 1925 in Lappengrund at Ruhla. On February 22, 1931 an international competition with competitors of a FIS tournament at Oberhof took place. 34 ski jumpers from Germany, Norway and Austria participated. In World War II ski jumping of course stopped, but in 1949 the Lappengrundschanze was again built up and competitions took place until the end of 1950’s, just before the construction of the new ski jumping facility “Alte Ruhl” began, were now 4 jumping hills exist.