|Further jumps:||K25, K12|
|Year of construction:||1965|
|Ski club:||SV 1860 & TZ Oberweißbach|
|Coordinates:||50.580334, 11.130362 ✔|
The first ski jumping hill at Oberweißbach in Thuringia was constructed by SV 1860 from 1929 to 1932 and at the inauguration a record distance of 58 was reached.
In times of GDR there were three ski jumping hills at Lichtenhain valley from 1960’s onwards, which are only hardly recognizable nowadays. Beside the only in winter usable Friedrich Fröbel-Schanze K45 there were two plastic covered junior and pupil’s ski jumps. Until early 1990’s regular competition where hosted there, like Werner Seelenbinder Tournament (Cursdorf, Oberweißbach, Lauscha) in summer and district Spartakiads in winter.