|Hill record:||33.0 m (Gerhard Topf )|
|Year of construction:||1950|
|Operating until:||ca. 1965|
|Year of destruction:||1982|
|Hill record:||18.0 m|
|Year of construction:||1985|
|Ski club:||BSG Motor / SV Blau-Weiss 90 Neustadt|
The Heinrichs-Ruhe below the Kesselberg in Neustadt an der Orla in Thuringia was a popular winter sports destination after World War II. In addition to cross-country ski trails, there was also a small ski jump. The wooden structure was erected in 1950 by winter sports enthusiasts Topf, Hofmann, and Schmidt with the support of VEB Holzbau and the Holz Eismann company. The ski jumping hill was used until the mid-1960s and the remains were finally dismantled in 1982.
Instead, in 1985 a small snow ski jump was built for the first time at Mühlberg in Molbitz. This hill was used until 1989.