|Year of construction:||1957|
|Ski club:||SG Lippersdorf-Erdmannsdorf|
|Coordinates:||50.822872, 11.805326 ✔|
The ski jumping hill at the village Lippersdorf was initiated by Rudi Hilbert in 1957 and built by voluntary workers in the context of "Nationales Aufbauwerk". It was inaugurated on March 23, 1958. In the following years the ski jumping hill at Rodatal was also hosting district championships of former Stadtroda district. The junior spartakiade in 1967 was the last competition on the hill, which did not fulfill standards anymore. From 1965 onwards there were already plans for a new-construction, but never realized, since from 1969 on there was also a larger hill in nearby Tautenhain.