|K-Point:||ca. 20 m|
|Year of construction:||ca. 1955|
In the course of the ski jumping euphoria in the GDR in the 1950s, which started due to international successes such as Harry Glaß' bronze medal at the 1956 Winter Olympics, a ski jump was also built in Blankenhain in the mid-1950s. It was located on the so-called "Northern slope" south of the town. The local gliding pioneer Walter Ditter jun. was responsible for the construction.