|Year of construction:||1924|
|Ski club:||WSV Benneckenstein|
|Coordinates:||51.667072, 10.763594 ✔|
Already in 1909 the winter sports club of Benneckenstein in Harz was founded and in 1924 the large Hüttekopfschanze K40 was constructed. In fall 1926 this jump was already converted into a K55 ski jumping hill. After World War II another conversion into a plastic covered hill took place in 1962. At the opening even the complete national team of GDR was participating, but only short time later the jump was already closed.