|Hill record:||38.0 m|
|Year of construction:||1962|
|Year of destruction:||1972|
|Ski club:||BSG Lokomotive Zwickau|
|Coordinates:||50.675833, 12.457222 ✔|
The winter-sportsmen of 1949 founded company-facilitated sports group locomotive Zwickau had constructed their own skiing cabin inside the engine shed of the train station of Oberwiesenthal by the end of 1950's. They practised all kinds of wintersports at Fichtelberg on winter weekends.
In order to properly learn ski jumping, in 1961/62 they decided onto the construction of a plastic covered summer jumping hill at Kreuzberg, in the district Planitz of Zwickau, at the area of the former stone pit. The planning was checked was done by Herbert Friedel, a former ski jumper from Klingenthal, and with the support of RAW company Zwickau rejected steel pipes were fused into the inrun tower. The landing slope was leveled and finally the plastic covering was done.
Public competitions were only rarely held, because the jump was mainly meant for training, youth education and practising of local jumpers. Over the years interest declined and there were no more ski jumpers left. So the jump was dismantled in 1972.