|Hill record:||53.5 m|
|Year of construction:||1951|
|Conversions:||1953, 1962, 1963|
|Year of construction:||1965|
|Further jumps:||K20, K10|
|Ski club:||TZ / BSG Turbine Wünschendorf|
On 1952-01-27 Höllbergschanze was opened in Saxonian Wünschendorf at the Flöha. The best jump was made on 28 m and in following years the ski jump was converted twice. Already in 1953/54 it was enlarged and the wooden inrun tower was 10 meters high. In 1962 a new 16 m high inrun was set up, floodlights were installed and the K-Point was now situated at 46 m. On February 24, 1963 the new-constructed ski jumping hill was inaugurated and the tournament winner jumped on 49 m. Ski jumping activities had been kept alive until late 1980’s, then the hill was too dilapidated in order to host competitions and in fall 1992 the hill was dismantled.
The youth jumping hills situated at the opposite side of Flöhatal were established in 1965 as plastic covered K30 and K20. Ten year later the ramshackle inrun towers were substituted by steel-made constructions. With the consecration into “Schanze der Thälmannpioniere” the facility became a state-aided training centre of district Marienberg, which was again completely modernized and reconstructed from 1984 to 1986. In 1998 the ski jumping hills were equipped with ceramic inrun trails, but after the German reunification in 1990 this training centre was no longer kept alive and in 1997 the facility was destructed.
With Ulf Findeisen one jumper from this jumping centre managed to come up into the national team of GDR (from 1983 to 1989) and was et al. vice-champion. Further other jumpers reached national titles in pupils and youth championships.