|Year of construction:||1956|
|Year of construction:||1912|
|Ski club:||SG Schellerhau|
Already in 1912, just by a short head before Altenberg and Geising, at Schellerhau the first ski jumping hill of the area was constructed not far of the former Grohmann estate at Mathäusweg, which later was owned by Hartmann. The Grohmannschanze allowed jumps up to 30 meters so even Saxonian state championships could be hosted on it. In 1935 the natural ski jump with a small wooden inrun help already had to be demolished due to disrepair.
In 1955 the sportsmen around Kurt Hänel planned the construction of a new ski jumping hill. They selected there northern slope at the Red Weißeritz river near the Cronau home. Only in 1969 the ski jump was then inaugurated and named after the celebration of the 20th annual of the GDR. But then only few years later the 45 meter jump had to be given up for the benefit of biathlon, luge and bobsleigh sports. It had a wooden inrun tower and the upper third of the landing hill was made of wood, too.