|Hill record:||45.5 m (Eberhard Krause , 1960)|
|Inrun length:||42 m|
|Year of construction:||1923|
|Year of destruction:||1980|
|Ski club:||1. SV 09 Schöneck|
|Coordinates:||50.387191, 12.344929 ✔|
Already on 1923-01-06 in Schöneck on “Hohe Reuth” the “Albert-Petzold-Schanze” was inaugurated, when 10,000 spectators watched Walter Glaß from Klingenthal win with a distance of 28 m.
In 1948 the jump was equipped with a new inrun construction since the old one was destroyed and the jump was also renamed into “Erich-Popp-Schanze”. The opening took place in February 1949. In 1958 a storm destroyed the whole ski jumping hill and on 1960-02-21 the reconstruction was opened. In 1980 the dilapidated inrun tower was removed. The wood of the inrun tower was taken for builing the entrance of a hotel and a barbecue house was set up on top of the former takeoff.
From 1964 on there was also a smaller youth hill on Finkelsrang.