|Hill record:||34.0 m (Heinz Vogel )|
|Year of construction:||1955|
|Hill record:||23.0 m (Frank Böhme )|
|Year of construction:||1960|
|Ski club:||SV Mühlbach|
In Mühlbach, a town belonging to Frankenberg, people were jumping on “Buckelschanze” after World War II, but then in 1955 the Jugendschanze was constructed. After also the 8 meter high inrun tower was completed, on 1956-01-12 the new 18 meter ski jumping hill was opened. Only short time later, the inrun was enlarged with 6 meters and the hill profile changed, the plans therefore were made by ski jump constructor Heini Klopfer from Oberstdorf and a had to be smuggled over the sector borders at that age. Additionally floodlights and a judges tower were installed and a small skiing lift built up.
In 1960 a forest aisle was lumbered in order to construct a larger ski jumping hill. This was opened by Heinz Vogel from Oederan with a 34 meter jump, but the new jump was set up at a southern slope and thus only rarely usable. Until 1988 the smaller ski jump had still been used, but then in 1995 it was finally dismantled.