|Hill record:||33.0 m (Hans Härtwig )|
|Year of construction:||1924|
|Ski club:||Ski-Club Lengefeld|
In 1924 at Lengefeld in Erz Mountains the Hermann-Dahley-Schanze was constructed. The inauguration should have been on 12-28 of the year, but due to a lack of snow the 20 meter hill was finally opened on 1925-03-15. Constructor was Hübler from Pockau, eponym was the first chairman of the ski club at that time. After World War II the ski jump was reconstructed as a K30 in 1948. But already in 1956 the ski jumping activities stopped due to declining interest and the bad accessibility of the ski jumping hill.