Recent news:

Copper Peak: Funding of the renovation finally secured

200 ski jumping facilities in the USA

The Ski Jumping Hill Archive reaches 3000 ski jumping sites!

New junior hills being developed in China

Reconstruction of Średnia Krokiew at Zakopane completed

more


Send us your ski jumping hill photos and information via email!


Latest updates:

2022-05-18

POL-DŚwieradów-Zdrój   NEW!

POL-DKarpacz   NEW!

NOR-50Viggja

SLOŽiri

LATOgrē

LATOgrē

LATSigulda

LATTalsi

2022-05-17

POL-SBielsko-Biała

SLOOtlica

2022-05-09

GER-THPiesau   NEW!

FRA-VMegève

GER-THGeraberg

2022-04-27

LATTukums

2022-04-25

FIN-OLPudasjärvi

more



Advertisement:




Partner:

Peter Riedel Sports Technology

SkokiPolska.pl

Skispringen-Community Forum


Advertisement:



GERGER-SNElterlein

Data | History | Hill records | Map | Comments

.

Hammergrundschanze:

K-Point: 23 m
Men Winter Hill record: 25.0 m (Dieter Schlemmbach DDR)
Further jumps: no
Plastic matting: no
Year of construction: 1955
Status: destroyed
Ski club: Elterleiner SV
Coordinates: 50.576977, 12.868620 Google Maps OpenStreetMap

to top

History:

The Hammergrund or also called Schulhofschanze at Elterlein was constructed in 1955 between church and school. It had a wooden inrun tower and was soon host of district championships. The judges house consisted of demolition material of the former public swimming pool, it was rebuilt in middle 1960’s and used for the construction of a biathlon cabin. The ski jumping hill was used until 1968 and the ski jumping was given up for the benefit of biathlon sports. Today the lower third of the landing hill is over-built by a factory work shop of an iron foundry.

to top

Map:


Advertisement:


to top

Comments:

Post comment:

Token:
Name:
Email:
Title:
Post:
bold | italics | underline | link

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

to top



Social Bookmarks

Copyright © Ski Jumping Hill Archive 2002-2022
www.skijumpinghills.com